Tuesday, September 8, 2009

That's My World Tuesday... people powered.

A few days ago I went for a walk along Westsong Walkway - a walking path that hugs part of the shoreline of Victoria's Inner Harbour. It's a fantastic place to walk... or just sit on a bench and watch other people make healthy fitness choices that you know you should probably be making. ;-)

Here they come...




There they go...




And a kayaker heading for the hills.




For more 'That's My World Tuesdays' - click the pic:

6 comments:

  1. I think we should defo join the Ocean River Paddlers Club......I never realised that Canada was so liberal about that sort of thing!
    BIG paddles though......;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great views. And hey, you were walking, isn't that healthy enough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What pretty views you have on your walks.
    I'm so envious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful is that spot and after all that hard work...time for tea at The Empress me thinks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You'd get plenty of exercise waving and cheering them on. lovely place and shots

    ReplyDelete