Sunday, September 26, 2010

Hearing help required.

When watching that Precious flic a while back, I became quite captivated by the performance of Mary Jones, the mother of Precious, played by Mo'Nique. She was a horrible nasty character yet towards the end of the film I managed to have a touch of empathy for her.

Who was this Mo'Nique woman? I don't watch much TV so I had not heard of her much before. I knew that she won an Oscar for the role of Mary Jones, it said so on the DVD box ;-) so I figured she was 'just' an actor.

But, I googled (of course) and OMG! She's fucking hilarious!

I love this clip:




I had to watch it a few times to hear much of what she said but I still can not understand what she said from 1:17 to 1:25... can anyone hear it clearly? Help?

If swearing bothers you, I suggest you pass on the clip!

3 comments:

  1. Sorry I can't make out a word of it! Those trouser made me laugh though

    ReplyDelete
  2. "you's (skinny bia shaking as you are hungry"....missed a bit then "get a biscuit"...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jayne... yeah, I can here that now... except that middle bit!

    ReplyDelete