Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Happy surprise!

Yesterday, I came home from my appointment with Shrinkychick and a round of food shopping, soaked, chilled to the bone and frazzled... oh, how I love this climate during the rainy season.

But all that faded away, when I checked my mail. A surprise! A wonderful book from someone in Scotland and the nicest thing that's happened to me in a very long while.

The blogosphere has been a surprising experience, fer shure.

(blows a kiss to Mr Scotland) ;-)

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad you got a nice surprise after a frought time. I don't have a shrinkychick, but a trip to the supermarket no matter what the weather leaves me needing chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Presnts are so much fun. The crack was a very large log cracking...will share that experience tomorrow!
    Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. How's that not nice? With a litlle effort you can make someones day or week even. I know, had couple sent to me.

    It's a lil thing but makes one wonder.
    Maybe we still have a change?
    Blugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray for books! What a nice thing for Mr. Scotland to do. Enjoy, Marnie!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now aren't you the lucky lady! They like you Marnie! They really, really like you! Now don't that do a body good!

    ReplyDelete