Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Cloud

The other day I was driving along Dallas Road (a stretch of road that follows the ocean shoreline) and I saw this UFO cloud. Oooooo! And I had my camera. So I pulled over, parked, got out and snapped a few photos.




As I stood there admiring the view and inhaling the fresh sea air, I got this sensation... like I was being watched... eyes burning into the back of my head. I turned a 180 and ah-huh!





Merry Christmas and Happy Doodads, Everyone!

:-)

3 comments:

  1. That's a great cloud piccie.

    Hope you've had a good one marnie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was surprisingly pleasant. (Did I just write that?)

    I hope yours was good too, Ann. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I once had a very unnerving UFO encounter at sea that did indeed turn out to be the planet Venus.

    Those MIBs weren't lying...

    ReplyDelete